Processing of personal data
Please take a moment to read the privacy information.
The administrator of personal data is LEODAN Holding s.r.o., Melantrichova 471/10, 110 00 Praha 1. The company is registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, file №250048. IČO 045 78 074, telephone: +420 606 074 377, email: email@example.com, (hereinafter referred to as the “Accommodation provider).
Why do we collect information?
Information is collected to facilitate the booking process between the customer and the accommodation provider as well as to offer you other services and help us improve this process for future use.
For what purpose do we collect information?
- Progress or support of the booking process
- The process of voluntary customer registration to receive a newsletter
- Statistical use of the system for its possible improvement
- There is no other use of the information gathered; information is never transmitted without consent to third parties
Who has access to some or all of the gathered information?
- Provider of accommodation services, where your reservation will be made
- The website and reservation form provider
- Institutions authorized to do so
What access do we guarantee our visitors to the collected information that concerns them?
Access to all collected information is enabled at any time upon requestIf you are convinced that our websites or system have gathered incorrect information, please contact us.
Cookies terms and conditions
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that store information in your browser and are commonly used to distinguish individual users. However, the person of the user is not identifiable on the basis of this information.
- to keep our site running smoothly, and to complete the booking process with the least amount of difficulty.
- in determining which pages and features the visitors use most often.
Which cookies we use:
The cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic types in terms of their durability. Short-term so-called “session cookies” which are only temporary and remain stored in your browser only until you close the browser, and long-term so-called “persistent cookies”, which remain stored in your device for much longer or until you delete them manually (time leaving cookies on your device depends on the settings of the cookie itself and your browser settings).
In terms of the function that each cookie performs, the cookies can be divided into:
- conversion, which allow us to analyze the performance of different sales channels
- tracking, which in combination with conversion helps to analyze the performance of various sales channels
- remarketing, which we use to personalize the content of ads and their proper targeting
- analytics that help us increase the user comfort of our site by understanding how users use it
- essential, which are important for the basic functionality of the site
Some cookies may collect information which is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly supports our advertising activities (so-called “third party cookies”). However, you cannot be identified from this information. The cookies we use allow us to improve our website. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can modify your browser settings. The Help function in your browser explains how to change this setting. You can also visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to manage cookies in a wide range of browsers. Please note that due to the blocking of cookies, you may not be able to fully use all the functions of this website, especially the use of the reservation system to complete the reservation.
Book here and get 10% off the price!
Use promo code «BESTSPOT10».